Initiatives/ Activities of IQAC 2018 -19
- Young teachers’ orientation seminar - Knowledge sharing in Xavier’s – conducted on 20th July 2018 - Resource persons Fr. Keith D’Souza S.J., Dr. S. Annapurna and Ms. Vaishali Mohoni.
- Young teachers’ orientation – Paper setting and Assessment conducted on 27th Sept 2018 – Resource persons Dr. Nandita Mangalore & Fr. Francis de Melo, S.J.
- Workshop on “Inculcating a Culture of Pedagogic Research-Informed Teaching Practice” conducted for senior college science teachers on 20th February 2019 by IQAC and PG department of Biotechnology St. Xavier’s College Mumbai – Resource person – Dr. Deepti Gupta Homi Bhabha Centre for science Education – TIFR Mumbai
- Academic Audit Conducted on 27-28th February, 2019 - Dr. R.S. Mali (Ex-VC North Maharashtra University) Dr. Mantri (Academic Director Lord’s Universal College of Edu.) Dr. Prantik Banerjee (Vice Principal Hislop college Nagpur)
- Faculty seminar : “ Workshop on Quality enhancement & Documentation for NAAC” on 15th March 2019- by Dr. Nandita Mangalore
- Young teacher’s orientation programme on Evaluation of the year and assessment of question papers’ by Mr. Marazban Kotwal and Dr. Ashma Aggarwal and ‘Inclusive Education at Xavier’s’. by Ms. Neha Trivedi on 23rd April 2019
- Teaching Assessment Questionnaires were conducted for all Science faculty (confirmed and unconfirmed) and for unconfirmed Arts faculty members 2018- 19
- Obtaining feedback from Stakeholders – Students, Staff, Alumni and Parents - March 2019- April 2019
- Capacity building programmes for staff ( Note: Staff members were sent for Workshops and Seminars related to NAAC ).