VISION & MISSION
To develop a quality culture in the institution by promoting innovation, advocating inclusion and catalyzing the holistic growth of its primary stakeholders.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college strives to :
1. Sustain and enhance the quality measures upgraded by the institution since its inception in the year 2004
2. Arrange for periodic assessment and accreditations
3. Stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research
4. Promote collaboration with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
5. Encourage self-evaluation and accountability
6. Promote quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes.
The IQAC consistently works for catalytic improvement and consciously contributes towards the overall excellence of the institution.
- Documentation of all curricular/ /co-curricular/ extracurricular activities on campus.
- Promotion of the awareness of global educational strategies.
- Co-ordination of quality related activities and to disseminate information on best practices amongst the faculty through various programmes and activities such as seminars, workshops, symposia, conferences, panel discussions
- Examination of the relevance and quality of current academic programs and initiate new courses /programs